Recently, I got really bored. I was so shocked actually because I had many things in mind during the semester but now that the vacation is here, it seems like all these things just evaporated. I can't even recall one single thing from what I had in mind. A couple of hours ago, while listening to my sweet chillout trance, I day dreamed about my interests and what I really love to do. I mean beside the obvious ofc (Being a computer Geek).
I am definitely one of those people who feel creative and are addicted to way too many things. Usually, I get distracted because of focusing on these things while I should be focusing on other stuff. Sometimes, I day dream and consume a lot of time thinking to myself and imagining stuff but I often end up bringing none of these things to reality. I dunno why, most probably cuz I either get lazy abt it or, get distracted by another dream abt another interest. This puts me in a state of mind where I cannot focus on one thing at a time. To be honest, sometimes even me don't take myself seriously lol. I tell myself to get real.
Speaking of getting real, I decided to let it all out and let these interests be my future jobs. I mean no one knows what the future REALLY holds. I might think to myself that I'm definitely gonna be one hell of a computer Engineer or a hacker but what holds success (I mean what makes u REALLY shine like a star) is me being an Entertainer or DJ for example. I love being both actually and I think I got the potential to be a good entertainer or have my reality show or sth ;). So lemme just spit it out lol, here are my Dream Jobs (some of them might not be jobs actually lol):
- Tech writer/Reviewer at some famous company.
- DJ / Podcaster.
- Member of some good overclocking team.
- Member of some good underground cracking / Hacking Team.
- Photographer / Photo Editor.
- Professional Video Editor.
- Member of some IT Security Organization such as Kaspersky.
- Cloud / Cluster Administrator.
- Professional world class Gamer.
- Software Engineer / Web Developer.
- Organizer of some geeky computer/Gaming society or event.
- Have my own Reality show (Prolly talking about my geeky life).
- Professional Pianist or Keyboard player.
- Having my very own successful business like a social Network or a Tech store / Club.
- Professional Ice Skater / Ice Performer.
- Member of some world class parkour / Free running team.
- Professional swimmer.
- Basketball Player.
hmmm.... I guess that's all. Maybe not. Anyways, Lemme know what do you think would suite me the best. Also what are your dream Jobs ? =D